Tuesday 17 May 2011

Paintins wot i dun

Acrylic pantings wot I dun years ago. Recorded here for posterity now that I have closed my DeviantArt account.

A naked lady (it's Courtney Love btw)


This is OK. I ran out of black paint halfway through and tried to fudge it with a lower quality paint. You can see how much of a mistake that was under the planet on the left.

A skull. The only one that didn't get consigned to the bin. Was displayed in Manchesters Afflecks Palace for a few years. The girlfriend won't let it go up in the house so it's under the bed 'til I put my foot down.

Oh, I don't know. Waves or something. Stormy sea? Not sure.

I used to really enjoy painting, regardless of the quality. But I rarely get the time any more. Something to keep in mind for my retirement maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment