Sunday 26 June 2011

BeefJack - Week one


... went quite well. I've done two news shifts so far (will be doing three a week from now on) and apart from a few teething issues regarding finding my way around the WordPress system I think I got a handle on how things work there pretty quickly.
The team is incredibly supportive and are happy to let me go at my own pace. They encourage questions and give constant feedback because, ultimately, helping me improve as a writer helps the site gain credibility.
All the staff writers are voluntary (for now) and are very talented and write for BeefJack because they love videogames, they love to write, and they love to write about videogames.
Yes, this is a plug. Yes, you should visit BeefJack daily. 
And you should follow them on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment