Friday 3 June 2011

Exciting news



I will be neglecting this blog for the next few weeks due to the wonderful people at www.beefjack.com reading my stuff here and inviting me to be a regular part of their team. The standard there is high and the rate at which those guys get video game news out to people seems pretty intense and I'm going to have to work really hard to stay afloat.

I'm proud to be a part of the team who's job it is to keep the 150,000 monthly visitors returning for regular video game related news updates, previews, reviews and exclusive interviews.

Here at Fivehundredwords Towers, however, things are gonna slow down to a steady crawl for the time being. I will still be posting my works of fiction that have been submitted for my creative writing course and I would be made up if you returned occasionally to see how I may be improving in that respect.

But, in the meantime, get yourself to beefjack for up to the minute gaming news!



Don't forget to keep visiting gamepeople where I am still posting reviews of some of my favourite games; my review of Tron: Evolution for the PlayStation 3 is live NOW and we always appreciate your clicks. Clicks, after all, are the currency of the internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment